Summer Internship Program!
Posted on 03 May 2017
Hey Nice Girls!
Have you been itching to get some hands-on experience at an internship in this summer, but haven't found the perfect place to apply? Are you studying anything in the Communications/Marketing/PR field and love the idea of contributing your creative to a girl-power startup company!? Do you follow Little Words Project on social media, wear our bracelets up your arm, and spread our message any chance you get? We are excited to announce that the new LWP headquarters is officially up and running in Caldwell, NJ and we are ready to launch our summer Internship program!
Essential Roles & Duties!
- Day-to-day tasks designated by any department head including financial, PR, or project outreach
- Work closely with the head of our social media handles
- Media & PR outreach
- Data entry for all departments (must be able to use Excel)
- Research creative content for our social handles
- Daily organization and maintenance of the office in order to run a smooth operation at our headquarters
- Must be enrolled in a college/University in the United States and able to work 1-3 days a week (to be determined by Supervisor, Mariah)(unpaid position for college credit)
- Lives in or near New Jersey for the summer
- Must have an entrepreneurial mindset with a self-start attitude willing to work in a fast-paced start-up company environment
- Effective writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Have a passion and understanding for all things social media including platforms, audiences, and media opportunities
- Must be willing to share ideas and contribute to the growth of the brand remembering that everyone who is a part of the LWP team is a crucial part.
Perks of an Internship at Little Words Project!
- Gain valuable experience in marketing, PR, sales, communication, social media, production
- Grow your resume and gain access to a recommendation from our founder
- Receive quality mentorship from our LWP team each and every day
- Have a chance to help grow a start up company with your creative input in a position where your opinions, ideas, and thoughts matter!